- We will be sending you a link to fill out our office forms and provide medical insurance information so that we will have this information in your chart before you arrive for your appointment.
- Patients will be screened BEFORE entering the office and temperatures will be checked. Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness or has been exposed to COVID will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Face masks are required for entry to the clinic.
- ONLY patients will be allowed entry into the office. Parents and other family members will be asked to wait outside unless we are seeing a small child or elderly patient that requires a family member or caregiver to be able to perform the eye exam.
- The front door will be open; however we will have a greeter there for temperature screening and to help manage the number of patients in the office at one time, allowing us to practice with appropriate social distancing.